Creative and motivated learning consultant who is always thriving to bring in an effective and innovative learning experience. I have extensive experience in the field of higher education from undergraduate learning to continuing medical education. Form designing both synchronous and asynchronous courses, storyboarding to production, I have contributed to all aspects of instructional design and technology. I am highly analytical and have strong problem-solving abilities with a track record of delivering projects on time. My skill sets include not only technical expertise but goes far beyond my knowledge of adult education and learning principals.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATION:
- Strong background in instructional technology and design including e-learning and distance education.
- Knowledge and experience in assisting Faculty in producing online courses in higher education.
- Skilled in using various rapid e-learning development tools like Captivate, Articulate, Storyline, Camtasia.
- Ability to adapt and quickly learn new applications.
- University teaching experience.
- Proven communication abilities, both oral and written.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of ADA compliance and 508 regulations.