Creative and motivated learning consultant who is always thriving to bring in an effective and innovative learning experience. I have extensive experience in the field of higher education from undergraduate learning to continuing medical education. From designing both synchronous and asynchronous courses, storyboarding to production, I have contributed to all aspects of instructional design and technology. I am highly analytical and have strong problem-solving abilities with a track record of delivering projects on time. My skill sets include not only technical expertise but also go far beyond my knowledge of adult education and learning principles.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATION:
- Strong background in instructional technology and design including e-learning and distance education.
- Knowledge and experience in assisting Faculty in producing online courses in higher education.
- Skilled in using various rapid e-learning development tools like Captivate, Articulate, Storyline, Camtasia.
- Ability to adapt and quickly learn new applications.
- University teaching experience.
- Proven communication abilities, both oral and written.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of ADA compliance and 508 regulations.